Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the full-text of the submission is anonymized, including the file properties.
- The article is accompanied by the Authorisation and Disclaimer form for publication, completed and signed by all authors.
Each issue of IMG JOURNAL focuses a specific theme, edited by guest editors and contains: essays, reviews and position papers.
Each issue contains a composite section that host articles not pertinent to the monographic theme, so that research which responds to the questions that the journal raises in general may be published in a timely manner for scientific dissemination.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyrights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (full legal code).
See also our Open Access Policy.
Privacy StatementThe names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.